Top-load testing standards
Mecmesin provides top-load testers to help you meet the requirements of international and in-house top-load test standards.
- ASTM D2659Standard Test Method for Column Crush Properties of Blown Thermoplastic Containers
- ASTM D3471Standard Test Methods for Top-load-To-Engage Removal Lugs on Type 1A Child-Resistant Closures
- QAC-MC-171/FL'Oreal - Axial resistance of bottles
- ISO 8113Glass containers - Resistance to vertical load - Test method
- ISBT Rev. 1Voluntary standard test methods for PET bottles
What do our customers say?
Silgan Plastics utilises the Mecmesin tester in several plants to monitor top-load. It brings a wealth of features at a very competitive price. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of container performance and capability, and the MultiTest top-load tester is a valued piece of our strategy.
Want to test drive a top-load tester?
Talk to us about your top-load (or compression) testing requirements and we can arrange a solution demo with top-load testing of your samples.
Outsourced top-load testing services can get expensive fast. Mecmesin top-load testers make in-house testing easy, accurate and can save your business money.
Our solutions are easy to use, reliable and affordable with our expertise and support on-tap.